Ries Driving School Program Resources
The Behind-the-Wheel Program:
For our students active in the Behind-the-Wheel Program, this training guide will walk you through the various aspects you will need to know and understand such as: Y-Turns, Hill-Parking, Parallel Parking, Straight Backing, Roundabouts; as well as the skills required on the road.
For students who are active in the virtual, traditional or online classroom programs, the files listed below will help you complete your required assignments, assist you through the program, as well as help you study for your Temporary Permit Test.
**DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNLESS YOUR STUDENT IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED. IF NOT ENROLLED, CALL OUR OFFICE OR VISIT OUR SIGN UP FORM**
- Student Information Sheet : (this is for classroom purposes NOT for student enrollment registration)
- Virtual Classroom Student Expectation Permission Slip
- Teen-Parent Contract
- Basic Car Control Worksheet
- One Page Report (Double-spaced, twelve size font, written on historical driving safety improvements, situational experiences, etc. Can be written or typed).
NOTE: All assignments can be sent to: email@example.com
- By The Numbers Study Guide
- Invisible Disability Document
- Online/Virtual Student Intro Guide to Transition To the Temporary Permit and Behind the Wheel Lessons CLICK HERE
- Motorist Handbook – Regular Students
- Wisconsin Driver License Application
- Ries Driving School Temps Packet