Our Classroom Schedule
*Class dates subject to change.*
Traditional In-Person Class:
Students who prefer an in-classroom learning approach. All fifteen days of class are held-in person.
- December 14th – February 8th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7pm – 9pm (Ries)
- January 3rd – January 21st : Monday – Friday : 4pm-6pm (Ries)
- February 15th – April 5th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7pm – 9pm (Ries)
- April 4th – May 25th : Monday & Wednesday : 7pm – 9pm (Ries)
Students in this program will attend the FIRST FIVE in-person lectures and transition to an online, self-study, and self-paced program.
- January 10th – 24th : Monday & Wednesday : 7pm-9pm : Waupun HS
- February 1st through 15th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7pm-9pm : Chilton Faith Alliance Church
- February 21st – March 7th : Monday & Wednesday : 7pm-9pm: Berlin HS
- March 14th – 28th : Monday & Wednesday : 7pm – 9pm : Oshkosh/Lourdes Academy
Most suitable for students with busy schedules. This classroom experience allows our students to learn at their own pace. Students may not complete the program in under 19 days. This program is independent study and allows students to log-in to the classwork any time.
- Extreme Flexibility
- Start Today
With our Virtual Classroom program, students get to receive live interaction (face to face over video feed) from our classroom instructors from the convenience of home at designated times and days of the week. The software program that we utilize is Zoom. Similar to our traditional in-personal classroom, our virtual program allows our students to learn remotely with power points, videos, and conversations with our instructors in a fun and personalized environment.
- December 13th – January 31st : Monday & Wednesday : 7-9pm (Zoom)
- February 28th – April 18th : Monday & Wednesday : 7pm – 9pm (Zoom)
- April 25 – May 13th : Monday – Friday : 7pm – 9pm (Zoom)