Our Classroom Schedule
*Class dates subject to change.*
If the student enrollment does not exceed a minimum of ten students; the session may be rescheduled. All sessions listed below are currently updated for the 2022/2023 calendar year as of November 2022.
Traditional In-Person Class:
Recommended for students who prefer an in-classroom learning approach. All fifteen days of class are held-in person at Ries Driving School in Fond du Lac.
- December 13th 2022 – February 7th 2023 : Tuesday & Thursday : 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- January 2nd – 20th 2023 : Monday through Friday : 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- January 3rd – 21st : Monday through Friday : 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- January 9th – February 27th 2023 : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- February 21st 2023 – April 11th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- March 6th 2023 – April 24th : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- May 1st – 19th : Monday through Friday : 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Students in this program will attend the FIRST FIVE in-person lectures and then transition into an online, self-study, and self-paced program. Each session below is for the beginning of the 2023 calendar year.
- February 7th – 28th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7:00pm – 9:00pm : Chilton Faith Alliance Church
- February 8th – 22nd : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm – 9:00pm : Waupun High School
- March 13th – 27th : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm – 9:00pm : Berlin High School
Most suitable for students with busy schedules. This classroom experience allows our students to learn at their own pace. Students may not complete the program in under 19 days. This program is independent study and allows students to log-in to the classwork any time.
- Extreme Flexibility
- Start Today
With our Virtual Classroom program, students get to receive live interaction (face to face over video feed) from our classroom instructors from the convenience of home at designated times and days of the week. Similar to our traditional in-personal classroom, our virtual program allows our students to learn remotely with power points, videos, and conversations with our instructors in a fun and personalized environment through remote access. The program we utilize is Google Meets.
- December 12th – February 6th : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm-9:00pm
- January 10th – February 28th : Tuesday & Thursday : 7:00pm-9:00pm
- March 6th – April 24th : Monday & Wednesday : 7:00pm-9:00pm
- May 1st – 19th : Monday through Friday: 7:00pm-9:00pm