Employment • Now Hiring!
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME & PART-TIME CLASSROOM AND/OR BEHIND THE WHEEL INSTRUCTORS:
**Positions are open due to two tenure instructors retiring after 18 & 30 years of instruction**
If you love helping people learn new skills, and value flexibility, we want to hear from you! After 51 years servicing the city of Fond du Lac and surrounding areas, we are expanding into new cities and want passionate educators to join our team!
The State of Wisconsin Driving Instructor Guidelines and Requirements:
- An individual 19 years of age or older
- Hold a valid, regular driver’s license for a minimum of two years
- Complete a 40-hour instructor training course OR be DPI Certified OR have completed a total of 9 credits of Driver Education (paid training provided if this requirement has not been met)
- A clean driving record
- The ability to pass a background check
- A genuine passion for teaching people of all abilities
- A calm and patient approach
- Flexibility for second shift and weekend hours
- Ability to work in a 45-mile radius of the Fond du Lac office
- Motivation to help keep the roads safe for everyone
Nice to Have:
- A tutoring, teaching, instructional background
- State Driver Instructor License
- Experience working alone, with support from our office staff and driving instructor team
What We Offer:
- Training: We will guide you through the instructional learning to become a DMV licensed instructor and cover the costs of doing so.
- Flexibility: Our instructors have full control over their schedule.
- State of the art fleet of vehicles for student learning.
Pay: Varies upon experience.
If interested, please email email@example.com, stop at our office in Fond du Lac, or call (920) 921-2846 to receive an application and start your career today!
Online Employment Application - Click Here
Please fill out this online employment application.